24 February 2009

another day, another dollar!

a few days ago, i was tagged by Park Avenue Princess in a little game where i get to tell you about my handbag!

Here are the rules:
1. Post a picture of the bag, purse, handbag, pocketbook [whatever you call it] that you are carrying. Now, don't you even think about going back there to your closet and getting your very favorite one or that cute little vintage clutch that you carried the last time you went out...I want to see the purse that you carried today!

2. Tell us how much it cost. Oh my, I know what you are thinking - a proper lady would never discuss matters of money, darling. Well, yes, but today we are gonna break that rule and tell. Yes, tell how much it cost. We won't judge. This is for entertainment purposes only.
And if there is a story that goes along with this purse, tell it.

3. Tag some other girls, and see how they haul around their daily essentials.




this is my elliot lucca bag! i love it. i used to be the girl that always carried a different bag every week/day/hour, but i've been with elliot for quite some time now! it's a great shade of brown, broken in like a saddle, and holds a lot! i've always accessorized my bags with colorful scarves and this scarf is where i go when i don't know which other one to choose. it's the one that's been tied on almost every bag i own! i love it and it's starting to show wear :( i don't recall how much he cost me but i know i purchased him at nordstrom last summer/late spring! he was somewhere around 200-250 i think.



inside elliot is usually a world of chaos! however, my new years resolution this year was to keep my car and work bag/purse more organized and because of this, every weekend, usually saturday night actually, i do some cleaning out. so, here ya go. the contents of elliot!



teen vogue (such a great mag)
my navy patent leather hobo wallet
dior sunglasses
cargo lipgloss
hello kitty for mac lip conditioner
make up bag
small j.crew planner
oscar biandi hairspray
gin gins candy
keys
smashbox powder
(usually my blackberry but it was on my bed during the photoshoot)
(usually my camera but it was taking the pictures)

there you have it! i tag...

Pink Martinis and Pearls
Displaced Dixie Prep
Passion for Pink
Lucchese to Louis Vuitton

have fun ladies and feel free to show what's inside too!

i'll talk to y'all tomorrow!

xo

tray chic

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun, fun!! I'm loving seeing what bags everyone carries and what in them!! : )

And I so need to go to TJ Maxx and see if they have any jcrew shoes!!! It's on my to do list!

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

Oh, my first blog tag! How fun! I'll have to get on this as soon as my camera battery charges. Thank you for thinking of me.

Tip: Big trend show at MV Nordstrom March 7. $15 ticket and voucher for same. You might know already. :)

Aliya said...

Cute bag! :)

Jules said...

I love the bag and the scarf looks great with it too.

I really want to try the Hello Kitty line from MAC. It's too cute!

Muffy said...

I LOVE Teen Vogue! HAHA! Cute bag!

Jenny said...

YAY I see MAC'S Hello Kitty lip balm!! I love that stuff. :-)