10 February 2009

baby, it's cold outside!

so currently, i'm bundled up in my uggs, sweatpants, a tank top, thermal, and sweatshirt. cover all that up with a blanket, quit, and my sweet little pup. yeah, i'm soooooo cold. my computer says 51...but it feels like 35!!! but speaking of that little pup. she's the one pictured at right, that's her baby picture, isn't she a doll? her name is tallulah mae! she's honestly the sweetest little dog anyone has ever met. i'm such a proud mama!

so, i'm catching up on the bachelor right now and i just have to say...i loved stephanie! she was such a sweet and wonderful lady! we need waaaaaay more stephanies in this world, that's all i'm saying.

today i woke up early to make cupcakes for a co-workers birthday. they were so cute! pink! pink cupcakes just immediately make me smile. they're so girly and pretty and remind me of fairies and tea parties!





special thanks to the girls who've stopped by and left a comment, and also to my two new followers! you ladies are so sweet! hope everyone had a lovely tuesday!

and p.s. i can't wait to see "confessions of a shopaholic" i'll be there friday!!!!


Rebecca Bloomwood!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Your cupcakes look so good. My iciing never looks that fancy!

Lou Lou said...

Your icing looks so professional! I'm impressed :)