18 February 2009

sunshine day!

oh lordy! so much for my lovely marc by marc jacobs glasses. when i went out for them monday, the store only had one pair, which i let my friend get. the guy at macy's said he could find them and send them to me. he found them at the fashion island macys in newport. yesterday they arrived and not only were they the wrong color but they charged me 15$ for delivery without even telling me! needless to say, i was upset. ended up returning them and getting the delivery charge back as well! victoria's secret however, was my saving grace. i got some seriously fabulous new PINK items.


new hypo-allergenic body wash! a-mazing!



soothing lotion to go with the body wash.



5 new lacy boy shorts in bright spring colors!



my new adorable, soft, cozy hoodie! i love it!



a new towel for the beach!




so...it's finally stopped being gray and rainy!!! yay! just in time for my day off! here's a play by play of my up-coming day!

mani-pedi with essie "guilty pleasures" i absolutely adore this color, it's kind of a coral pink! so pretty! and i'm ready for spring!



a stop at tj maxx, i've been hearing all about how jcrew is now at tj maxx, i'm going to see if thats the case at my local tj maxx!

happy hour/dinner with my good friend (the one who i went to the hospital with)

then, helping my bf assemble an ikea dresser and hang artwork!

however, right now i'm seriously invested in a l&o:svu episode on usa.

have a wonderful wednesday!

xo.
tray chic

1 comment:

Meg said...

OH my GAWD. You remind me of a YOUNGER more beautiful me! What a wonderful blog!!!