08 April 2009

hello again!

so, as i said in my last post, i've been super busy lately. still getting to the gym everyday which is awesome. i feel so good! i love that feeling after you work out, makes me sleep so much better! and it totally helps that there is a super hot guy who is literally always at the gym when i am! he's inspirational...uh can not even describe! anyway...

i have a few purchases to share, yay!




my new tortoise michael kors watch! i've been coveting this beauty since christmas! finally made it mine and i love it!




i got my hat for the horse race i'm going to while i'm in dc/virginia! so pretty and it'll go with any dress i choose! the one pictured is light pink, but mine is white!

and today, i was at a class/training for phyto products and had my scalp/hair video microscoped! weird, let me tell you. at first she told me my hair looked perfect. i was excited, a hair educator told me my hair was perfect, awesome! then she microscoped my scalp and said it was a little dry, and that my hair could be shinier, no biggie. but then...she got really concerned and told me that my hair was growing in anemic! and that there were no treess in my forest! like my hair was THINNING! what!?! i've always had pretty thick hair and i will admit that in the last few (read 10-15) years my ponytail has gotten a little smaller, but then she recommended the thinning hair treatments! so now i'm paranoid and scared i'm going bald. not really, but paranoid for sure! i've got some products that hopefully will help me out a little. i'll keep y'all posted! keep in mind, i don't have thin hair, i still have a lot and i'm just sort of elevating the situation because i have a flair for the dramatics. i'm a leo afterall, which sould also imply that i care deeply about my mane ;)




doutzen kroes. she jumpropes like crazy and is known in the modeling world for her "big thighs" PUH-LEASE!!!


miranda kerr, currently dating orlando bloom. she's an aussie with fabulous hair!!!

one more thing..are any of y'all familiar with doutzen kroes? i just finished reading vougue and her fitness regime is intense. i'm thinking of buying a jumprope and jumping for 30 minutes too! she seems really down to earth and athletic which is something you don't see in supermodels any more. she doesn't beat out miranda kerr but she's going to be up there! enough about models!

have a lovely day darlings!

xo

tray chic

6 comments:

- said...

Love the races! Gold cup is so fun to go to!

Beth Dunn said...

Going to the gym is the best! And there is nothing better than a good nights sleep. Have fun in your gorgeous hat at the horse race. xoxo

Dugout Daisy said...

Hot guys make everything better! ;)
I jump rope and hula hoop, the best workouts EVER!
Let me know how you like the jump roping if you decide to give it a try!
:D

Muffy said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE HAT!!!!!!!

Miss Janice said...

That hat is gorgeous girl!

Dollface said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.... cant wait to read more... xxooo