12 April 2009

ralph lauren friends and family...

i did a little bit of damage today! i never woke up this morning and thought i would spend any money, let alone the amount that i did! but, i had a ralph lauren/rugby friends and family discount burning a hole in my pocket and i'm always elated to get packages from RL and rugby! so...here's the rundown...

new adorable flats in two different colors!







onto some stylish rugby finds...


super spring-y yellow cableknit with 3/4 sleeves! the outfit the model is sporting makes me smile, totally jealous!




the cutest cardigan in the world, which i am now in love with!!!!




and a sassy black ruffled shirt that i could totally wear to work!!!



and last but not least, for my sweet, darling, precious puppy's birthday present!


she's going to look fabulous!!!!!

i really wanted the cute multi striped swimsuit from rugby but...i haven't accomplished THAT much at the gym yet so...maybe it'll go on sale in a few months. i'm crossing my fingers! hope y'all had a happy easter!!! talk soon!

xo.

tray chic

p.s. send me an email at tracysuzanne@gmail.com if you didn't get a friends and family discount and you would like one. it's 30% and is good until 4/14!

6 comments:

Dollface said...

omg this is soooo cute on the dog!! I love it.... awww... please do send me the coupon!! shariallison@gmail.com xxxooo

Beth Dunn said...

OOoo la la love the shoes! So happy for you. xo

Sjn said...

I feel so deprived... my little chihuahua will NOT wear clothes! If I put something on her, and sometimes she needs it for warmth, she just freezes still where she is and won't move. Maybe she thinks she's a manikin?

Miss Janice said...

Love the shoes and my Yorkie has a similar shirt (but with a palm tree) in pink...love it by RL

A "cheery" disposition said...

great shoes in the 2nd picture.

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not
already ;) Cheers!

Also visit my webpage: ralph lauren polo sale