29 April 2009

odd.

things feel wierd right now. can't explain why. i feel like i just realized a lot. not too much self realization but realization of stuff happening with close friends and it's putting me in a sort of melancholy mood. i think my DC vacation is exactly what i need. i just need some time to think about it all, send up some prayers, and keep positive for those around me.

i'll try to blog a little bit from my blackberry while in DC. don't expect any crazy cool visual posts. but, when i get back. i'm sure i'll have loads to share and pictures galore. god bless!

xo.

tray chic

6 comments:

Colby said...

Isn't it weird how things come to light sometimes with friends? Stuff you would never had thought happen etc.. I guess its true what they say that life is a journey. Have a great time in DC! Bring back lots of pics!

Dollface said...

Im sorry. Sometimes we get into those moments. They are just meant to try us and we will come out better than that. hope u have a relaxing time and clear your head!! xxoo

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip!

Windy City Kelley's said...

Have a great weekend - I love DC!

Beth Dunn said...

I hope you are having a great time! Can't wait to see pics. Getting away always helps. xoxo

Miss Janice said...

Looking forward to the photos....hope the trip was great!