09 March 2009

crazy days...

so it's been a crazy couple of days. work, work, and more work! today was my day off. with the time change, i woke up an hour later than anticipated and missed church :( that was a bummer!

i did have some work related errands to run this afternoon which led me to the irvine spectrum (outdoor shopping mall) where i unloaded some cash on the following items:


a cute bright yellow ruffle tank top for $20.00 from F21! as well as two v-neck in bright almost day glo orange and purple and some really cute black booties for $30.00!!!!


my favorite jeans from old navy. aside from the fact that they stretch out quickly...they're the best! and right now during the old navy FUNdamentals sale, they're $19!!!! whoa!


saved the best for last! these adorable pj pants have anchors and hearts embroidered on them! my new favorites! i'm wearing them now :)

aside from work and my shopping trip today, not much is going on. i did get caught up on some serious gossip drama! i have no words! ahhhhhh...deep breath!

all for now! god bless!

xo.

tray chic

5 comments:

Eco-Prep said...

Great purchases!!! LOVE the pajama pants!

Unknown said...

Love the tank top!

Kate said...

I love those PJ pants. I hope I can find them!

Jill said...

Great finds! I love Forever 21... cute stuff and great prices.

Windy City Kelley's said...

Love the yellow top!