04 March 2009

pink and green with envy...

i'm so incredibly envious of all you ladies getting together at lilly pulitzer next tuesday with Hopsy in NYC! i know you will have a fabulous time and i so wish i could be in attendance. sadly, i don't think that a spur of the moment trip to new york is in my little budget! safe travels to all of you and i'll be there in spirit!

i have a picture of my amazing tj maxx j.crew heels! originally these babies were $235.00 and i got quite a steal, only paying $19.99 for them!!!! yes! this is the same color too, it's not quite this yellow though, i feel like they look a little more green based in person.



speaking of shoes, i've been buying a lot of them lately. i got the new pink patent boat shoes from sperry AND a pair of gold jack rogers to add to my collection.





i just love shoes!

i suppose that's really all the news i have for y'all. i'd talk about the bachelor but i don't want to be mean! melissa totally deserves better! less than 2 weeks until we get a new gossip girl! can't wait!

have a lovely day darlings! and oh...hello! welcome to my amazing new followers!

xo.

tray chic

5 comments:

Meg said...

Okay "mini" me....as usual, your post is lovely...and I almost posted aobut those same Jack Rogers sandals, lol! I still will,but not for a while and I like them in gold.


We really are missing out next Tuesday aren't we? Another time.

I haven't forgotten my tag, I just have to get my camera back first so I can take pics of my purse!

Lou Lou said...

I am so jealous of everyone who is finding these gorgeous shoes at TJ Maax, why does mine not have them?!

Sweet Carolina Bride said...

I love the pink patent Sperry's!

Just stumbled across your blog - love it!

Jules said...

I need to get to TJ Maxx for some new spring shoes. I love the pair from J.Crew.

TexanCouture said...

I love the pink Sperrys!