26 March 2009

i'm a kreativ blogger!

thanks to Texan Couture i've been tagged as a kreativ blogger! thank you!!!!



along with being tagged i'm supposed to share 7 things that i love!

1. jesus! simple as that. i love jesus and he loves me...and you too!

2. america. no matter the state of our country, opinions of others, presidents, pessimists, famine or flood...i love america. i'm one of the most patriotic people you will ever know. i'm so incredibly grateful to be from this country. i love other countries and consider myself very knowledgeable about the rest of the world, but nothing makes me prouder than america!

3. beds. but not just any bed. beds that should be slept on by the princess (from the princess and the pea) feather beds, high thread count sheets, duvets, millions of pillows. my bed is amazing and i love it!

4. my sweet puppy. she will be 3 on may 1 (i'm so sadly missing her bday to be in washington dc with my bff) but she'll always be my puppy. she snores, she snorts, she sometimes chooses to cuddle with my mama, daddy, or sister before snuggling with me, but i love love love her!

5. usc. the university of southern california!!!! my alma mater and the best university ever (imho) fight on trojans! i love usc!

6. family and friends. i feel like this is kind of obvious but nonetheless it looked odd to not include it! my family is awesome. my mama is the sweetest woman in the world. she's nice to everyone and always has wonderful advice and inspiring words. my daddy is hard as nails and i wouldn't have it any other way. a total guys guy (expect for his impeccable fashion sense and love for italian loafers) who would've had so much fun with sons, got two lovely daughters! and my older sister who may as well be my twin (not by looks but twin tuition) she's hilarious and always down to partake in some crazy adventure. my friends are just a fun and even more crazy!

7. ralph lauren. a list of loves isn't complete with out ralph! i could spend an entire day perusing the website or reading about him. i just love him, love his style, love love love! mr. lauren, if you are reading this (doubtful...i know) hire me!!! :)


some of those got a little longer than planned but...c'est la vie!

now i tag 7 other lovely bloggers!


Muffy
Lindsay
The Pink Washingtoniette
AGH
Downtown Southern
The Monogrammed Nest
Pretty in Pink Megan

there ya go. some of you ladies have probably already been tagged, but you're just that kreativ! i'm curious of anyone knows why it's 7 things and 7 bloggers. i love so much more than those 7 things. i'm saddened that i couldn't include gossip girl, lilly, disneyland, shopping, the beach, texas, sailing, etc! i could go on forever!

i went to the gym today and stair stepped way too long! legs are killing me. need sleep now!

xo.

tray chic

4 comments:

hHf said...

just found your blog! Adorable!

MLG said...

Thank you for the tag! I love your blog, congratulations! xoxo

Miss Janice said...

Congrats to you...you kreativ blogger!

GingerSnap said...

Congrats on your award..adorable blog!