04 March 2009

i'll be there for you...

i love F-R-I-E-N-D-S a lot! it's one of my all time favorites! i don't watch too much tv anymore, maybe it's because 99% of it is reality. i miss sitcoms! there's nothing even close to F-R-I-E-N-D-S!!! and lucky me (and you too if you're a fan) all seasons are on sale for $16.99 right now at Target!!!!



and on that note (or not) it's been rainy here in southern california, not cool! hopefully wherever you are it's not raining. i usually like rain but not right now, i can't explain it. it was kind of like soft rain, very light drops, but a lot of them! i can't believe i'm trying to explain this...haha!

one more thing. i was watching the most recent episode of the city and loved the cover picture of jessica alba in elle magazine. i went out to get elle and it wasn't the same cover...AND that picture wasn't even part of the editorial! it was such a great photo with the look WHITNEY picked out. a beautiful dvf floral jacket. cute cute cute!



this is the cover i wanted! i love love love this look! she's so whimsical looking with a little bit of 60's flare to it, so fresh, so spring!


this is what i got. it's alright, i just love the other one.

all for now darlings! hope you are having a fabulous day, wherever you are!

xo.

tray chic

7 comments:

Jill said...

I love Friends too. Thank goodness for TBS.

I agree the first Elle cover is much prettier.

Anonymous said...

I was just saying this about Friends last night. There isn't really that much for the twenties - early thirties age bracket any more. Especialy with SATC gone as well!

Lindsay said...

I am beyond obsessed with Friends...I own every season!

Cee ♥ said...

I'm Friends obsessed as well! WHO ISN'T?? :)

theluckiestmrs said...

Friends is great! lol-i actually got the first season on dvd from my sorority big sister as part of my Christmas present during freshman year! haha!

p.s. I agree with you about the Elle cover!

Windy City Kelley's said...

Yuck, it's been raining all day here in Chicago too. Sucks big time!

Kate said...

I keep forgetting to comment-they must have printed both covers. At the airport they had the one you got but when I got home the other one (Whitney outfit) was waiting for me! Maybe people with subscriptions got a different cover? I so agree that the first one is better