13 March 2009

dilemma!

...so the colebrook caftan sold out on lillypulitzer.com right after it was featured on martha! oh the humanity! technically it didn't sell out but there were only smalls left the last time i checked and that won't do!

i know it's available on bloomies website and it's taking every bit of restraint i have not to shell out the $268 bucks for it! it's just such a fabulous print and i love it! the sequin detailing is divine! i saw it in person at the lilly store in san diego on wednesday (they didn't have my size either!) and it was beautiful! although i didn't pick up the caftan, i came away very happy!



i added wink to my fragrance collection! i already have sunny, but when i got it, i also sprayed wink on me. for the rest of the day, i found wink stealing my attention. i had to have it. it's so good! very feminine and floral but there's something else there that really makes it pop!



i also got the playing card duo which i picked up on a total whim. so cute, it comes with a little pad of paper that says "score pad" so clever! i love playing cards and got the juicy playing cards for christmas, but they didn't come with a handy little pad of paper!



and lastly...i'm a big fan of monopoly and i've been wanting the lilly edition for quite some time, so i splurged on a $50 dollar board game for myself! hahaah!

and while we're on a completely lilly based post...i have to say, the martha show was sooooooo fabulous on wednesday! how many of you enjoyed hearing HOPSY as much as i did? she was such a sweetheart and so polite! we're all blessed to know such a great young lady, even through the ol' interweb!

so, what do you think...colebrook caftan, must have or not?

anxious to hear your thoughts!

xo.

tray chic

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Definitely...buy it! If not, I might get the last one:-)

Jules said...

I love all of your purchases. I still have yet to smell the Lilly perfumes, but I can imagine they all smell great.

If you really love the dress, I say go for it!

Lou Lou said...

Get it, get it!

Meg said...

GET it sweetie! I did!
The Lilly fragrances are all devine, Wink is my favorite too!

I thought Hopsy was absolutely wonderful!

Have a beautiful weekend!

Miss Janice said...

I saw the dress the other day...before the show...and thought is was awesome. Get it..you only live once! I also bought the wink fragrance...love it! Can you believe how cute Hopsy looked--just like a doll! Welcome to my world and now I'm having fun in yours!

TexanCouture said...

The Lilly Monopoly is adorable, I have the Juicy Couture version, I received for Christmas 2 years ago...so not sure if i could really use another monopoly set but I'm tempted!